The High Temperature Drilling starch is a polymer derived from the unmodified starch including amylopectin content. It has epichlorohydrin and has a viscosity which to reach to the maximum value. This starch has fermentation stability and can be hydroxypropylated. It gives enhanced high temperature fluid loss performance when works in combination with drilling fluids. The High Temperature Drilling starch is also used in other applications. Offered with a high temperature tolerance, it is apt for drilling, work-over or completion fluid loss and works as a control additive appropriate for its utilization in high temperatures. It has optimal use in all water-based drilling, stimulation and completion fluids. This starch can meet all industrial standards.
- Keep up liquid loss control at up to 300Â°F.
- At high temperatures help in stabilizing rheology.
- Does not ferment Treatment Rate, Typical.
- 1 â 4 ppb, as essential to control liquid loss.
- Higher temperatures (above 150Â°F) may be needful to âactivateâ HT Starch to supply effective rheology and fluid loss control totally as a binding agent.
Poonachi Village, Anthiyur Taluk, Erode, Tamil Nadu, 638314, India